'All women, no matter what age, deserve to reclaim their health and feel great. Life is too short to suffer symptoms that hold you back! Every woman has the right to feel and look amazing in midlife'
So says my guest Alison Bladh is a BANT registered nutritional therapist and a beauty therapist of many years working to improve the skin of midlife women.
We talk about:
- Why does your skin change during the menopausal stages?
- What are the most common problems women have with their skin during menopause?
- How to eat for better midlife skin.
- How to look after your skin during the menopausal stages.
- Lifestyle modifications that will improve your skin and general wellbeing
You can connect with Alison on her website and follow her on social media Instagram and LinkedIn
If you enjoyed this episode then also listen to my earlier conversations on nutrition and wellness with Annie Gaudreault and Greg Cox
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/thriving-thru-menopause/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!