Ayurveda is a medical system that relies on a “natural” and holistic approach to physical and mental health. Ayurvedic medicine is one of the world's oldest medical systems and remains one of India's traditional healthcare systems. Today it is increasingly used across the world to support women going through perimenopause and menopause.
In this episode, I am honoured to be joined by Neethu C Mohan a highly experienced Ayurvedic practitioner with over 11+ years of experience in the clinical field working with Nirva, a women-centric health and wellness platform that integrates the ancient knowledge of Ayurveda and Therapeutic Yoga to manage chronic conditions.
Neethu specialises in helping women through menopause and gut health issues. She has helped over 1000 women regain their health, confidence, and glow through natural healing.
In our conversation Neethu and I discuss:
1) What is Ayurveda? How is it related to Yoga?
2) What is unique about Ayurveda?
3) How does Ayurveda perceive menopause?
4) What are the most common menopause symptoms the she sees in her clients? As an Ayurvedic practitioner, how she helps women in menopause?
5) How long does it take to experience visible results through the natural method?
6) Neethu shares some diet-related modifications and herbal remedies that all women could benefit from.
To learn more about Ayurvedic Medicine and the services offered by Nirva Health you can go to their website NirvaHealth.com and follow them on Instagram @nirvahealth
Enjoyed this episode then please support the show! Go over to Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen and give us a rating
Want to learn more about Clarissa and her work? Visit her website at www.calrissakristjansson.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Clarissa on Instagram: @thrivingthrumenopause
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and maybe leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Thank you!